February-March Favorites

Thursday, March 26, 2015

FAVORITES


Hi guys! Here are my February-March favorites and I combined the two because it's a little too late for February favorites and it's a little too early for March favorites hehehehe. 

Mint Julips lip scrub by lush

This lip scrub is just the best!! **insert heart eye emoji** This is the Lush lip scrub in mint julips. I basically have had terrible lips this past month. I would use this at least once a week and everytime I use it my lips just feels so much better. Can I just say that this thing tastes SUPER GOOD!! It literally tastes like sweets but mintier. 

Fresh Fig Soufflé Body Crème

This is something that I have been in love with since I was 14. This is the Laura Mercier Fresh Fig body cream and this smells SOOOO GOOD. This is a sent that you can leave on it's own and not put on perfume and people will still notice your sent the smell lasts all day. The body cream itself doesn't even feel like a body creme. It's very light but does a good job in moisturising. 






  This foundation is a very over-hyped foundation. This is the Nars sheer glow. If I may say that I do believe in the hype because this foundation is a m a z i n g and it lasts sooo long. A few weeks ago I attended this cheer competition and can I just say that the arena had no AC and Im from a very very humid place so that is death having no AC. It was even worse that I was wearing makeup because that meant that it was gonna melt, for sure. I was SUPER blown away when I double checked my makeup hours after I applied it to see that my makeup was fine. It did get a bit oily but it didn't even look oily, it looked dewy and the good kind. I didn't even think I was gonna survive that day makeup wise due to the heat and it is all thanks to this foundation that I survived. This is definitely one you should use during nights out because it also doesn't have any spf!!! 

Benefit Hoola

Here comes another over-hyped product and it is the benefit Hoola. This bronzer is amazing!! It's SUPER PIGMENTED you only need the tiniest amount of the when working it into the skin. It just gives an amazing bronze or contour and it lasts super long too!! The only thing I don't like is that fact that it's made out of cardboard meaning this could brake anytime and is more likely to break that a bronzer that is not made out of cardboard packaging wise. I really hope benefit fixes this but all in all this is an amazing product.

Meiji Apollo

Can I just say that I go through phase with sweets and as you can see by the fact that it's in my favorites list that I am in my chocolates phase right now. This is the Meiji Apollo chocolates and these are one of my favorite chocolates!! It's super super yummy and if you can't find it in your local supermarket check the asian supermarket because that's where I would get them when I'm out of the country, or more like continent.

Rimmel Wake Me Up

I just want to put it out there that this concealer is getting dirty packaging wise so please don't judge the ugly photo. This is the Rimmel wake me up concealer. This concealer is amazing for just covering up dark under circles because it has a really nice creamy consistency. It honestly really just wakes you up! It has a light to medium coverage but buildable so this is better for you under eyes in terms of coverage. 




 This perfume has become my all time favorite perfume ever and that is a very big statement coming from a girl who literally has ten bottles of perfume. This is the Chloé Eau de Parfum and this is just heavenly! It smells so fresh and sophisticated. This is really more on the fresh side and not the sweet side yet it's also not one the floral side. My only problem with this is the size, this is the second largest size while the largest one is a sephore website exclusive. I have only had this for about two months and I am already a quarter into to it ( you can't see it because of the way I positioned it here in the pic ) and I don't even go by perfumes that fast. It disappoints me because it's quite expensive yet you receive so little.

Mac Lip Liner in Boldly Bare

To be honest, I didn't like this lip liner at first but after continuos use I have learned to love it. This is the Mac lip liner in Boldly Bare and this lip liner is amazing! It really does give a your lips but pinker type of look. If you overline your lips just a tad bit it will give you that natural plump Angelina Jolie lips and not the Kylie Jenner ones. This lip liner does fade gracefully too which is a good thing but it is hardly noticeable because as I have mentioned it is a your lips but pinker look.

Last but not least is my ipad mini which I didn't even bother to photograph hehehehehhe. This gadget is my savior in terms of books. To be honest I don't really use it unless I'm going to watch  or read something. I am a huge book lover and I have finally gotten over my huge book slum and have finally gotten back into reading!! Reading for me means getting back with my ipad and spending endless nights just finishing books. 

That is all for this week hope you guys liked this post and comment any requests you want us to post because we're running out of inspo right now hehehe.


-- Isabel










You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've heard so much about all the products you featured in this post, especially the Laura Mercier body creme! Definitely going to save up to buy one of the complete bath sets now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!! The Laura Mercier bath and body sets are TOO DIE FOR!!!

      Delete

more here

Mayumi Instagram: @mimski Twitter:@mayumiprimero Isabel Instagram: @issa_bell Twitter: @issa_bell