Spring/Summer Essentials!

Friday, April 03, 2015


  Hi guys!! We live in a world wherein multiple areas experience different climates. Some are experiencing Spring while others are experiencing summer and since those two climate are almost similar in terms of makeup and skincare I thought that I would just combine the two. Spring and Summer is basically when dewy comes back to a full force and when our skin care routine gets a little more lazier (we all do this so don't judge). So here are some of my essentials that help me be not so lazy in the beauty department.


(left) Isis Pharma UVE block invisible cream spf 80
(right) Neutrogena ultra-sheer dry touch sunscreen spf 30

  When the sun comes out there is one thing no one is should forget and that is to put on sunscreen. Throughout my whole life I have learned an important sunscreen rule and that is to use two different kinds of sunscreen, one for your face and one for your body. Trust me doing this makes a difference. when you use sunscreen meant for your body on you face, you will feel sticky. When you use a sunscreen meant for your face for you body, you won't feel as protected from the sun or you just end up finishing the little bottle for your body. I use the Isis Pharma UVE block invisible cream spf 80 for my face and it is very light weight and just lasts all day! I use this on top of my moisturiser and it is also a good base for my makeup. For my body I use the Neutrogena ultra-sheer dry touch sunscreen spf 30 and this stuff is amazing!! When I put this on it doesn't even feel sticky it feels likes lotion. I used it a lot when I was on holiday in Australia and this basically replaced lotion for me at that time.

Nivea In-shower Body lotion skin conditioner

This product is for all my lazy girls out there! This is the Nivea in-shower body lotion skin conditioner and it is basically a lotion that you put on in the shower. This great for all those people who hate waiting for their lotion to dry up or find it too hot to even wear lotion. The thing about this product is that after you have used your soap or shower gel, you just apply it then rinse then you are done! It leaves your skin SUPER soft and you basically don't have to wait for it to dry just get out of the shower put a towel then you are done!

Avène Thermal Spring Water

This product is basically water in a can. It is very gimmicky but very needed when it comes to going to beach. All you have to know about this product is that you need it when it's really hot aka the beach and it super helps in refreshing your skin without going to a sink or shower.

  Eva Nyc Hungry Hair Oil Treatment

This product is life changing!! This is the Eva Nyc Hungry Hair Oil Treatment. You can basically use this before or after blowdrying your hair when it's still damp or dry. This just makes my hair look so shiny and healthy and just amazing!I also use this after I curl my hair to make them look more softer and it super helps and also helps in keeping the hold.

Bb. Texture Hair(un)dressing cream

This is also another good product for all you lazy girls! This is the Bb. Texture Hair(un)dressing cream. I basically just massage this into my roots when my hair is still damp. I go to sleep then boom! wakes up with amazing voluminous hair. I mainly use this when I'm feeling lazy but let's be honest, everyone is lazy during the summer and that is why this is an essential!



Loreal le teint True Match

Can I just say that the hype is real with this!! This is the Loreal True Match and it is AMAZING!!! It is super super light weight but gives an AMAZING coverage! It lasts all day and gives an amazing finish. This is super perfect for Spring/Summer because you need something light weight, gives good coverage and lasts all day because nobody has time to use a tinted moisturiser and just conceal their whole face. Save time, get a higher coverage of foundation, get this one!

Maybelline Color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze

In Spring and Summer we want something quick, easy and lasts all day. With that there is the Maybelline Color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. This product lasts so well that I don't need to prime anymore. I literally just slap it on then I'm good to go! The pigmentation is out of this world it's just a necessity in general no matter what. 

Benefit Hoola Bronzer

This bronzer is something I bet everyone already has. This lasts all day and just gives the perfect amount of bronze to help boost up your tan or give a tan. Since this is matte it is also good for contouring.

Benefit Rockateur blush

This is my all time favorite blush but I think it looks especially gorgeous during the Spring and Summer times. This is the Benefit Rockateur blush and this blush is soooo gorgeous. It's not a peachy pink of a blush it's more on the darker pink side. It's not matte and it can also be a highlight because of the shimmer and just makes you look so radiant.

Mac Mineralize skin finish in Soft and Gentle

This highlighter is just amazing it is the Mac Mineralize skin finish in Soft and Gentle. It is so nice on the skin a little really does go a long way with this one and longevity of this one is amazing! I would leave the house with this and come home and see that it's still there and hasn't faded. 


Hope you guys found this helpful and enjoy your Spring/Summer wherever you are!!

--Isabel










You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Super cool setting for every photo! This post is extremely helpful as well, it's always summer in Singapore which means I can use products like this all year round :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's also Summer all year round here in the Philippines yet I use these products more during this time of the year because IT IS JUST SO HOT. -Isabel

    ReplyDelete

more here

Mayumi Instagram: @mimski Twitter:@mayumiprimero Isabel Instagram: @issa_bell Twitter: @issa_bell