Things I love that are worth the purchase

Thursday, April 16, 2015








Hi guys! For this time I thought of listing some of the things That I cherish makeup wise and would totally recommend to you guys! 


#fabfive



Mac Prolongwear concealer

 I just like to say thank you to mac cosmetics for creating the world's greatest concealer. It conceals everything I need it to conceal from really bad pimples to really dark under eye circles and it lasts so long that I just can't believe how perfect it is almost too good to be true. They only downside for my is the price tag but at the same time I am blessed that this product out of all the high end brands is from mac. If any other high end brand carried this product instead of then the price tag would obviously double because mac's pricetags in my opinion are the most reasonable out of every other high end brand there is out there. This product really is so perfect. The consistency is amazing it has very light creamy texture to it and it surprises me every time I use this because it feels so light yet it conceals so much.


Nars sheer glow

  This is my all time favorite high end foundation. As any teenage makeup lover/collector I have learned to set boundaries when it comes to purchasing high end products aka not buying everything I see because I'm not rich or working. When I found out the price tag of this I saved for a while and bought it as a gift for myself for my birthday. When I used this a few days after I got it I wasn't as inlove with it as I am now. I used to find it to heavy for some reason (maybe I was sick or smth? idek) and just found it not really worth all the super hype. It was then after exactly one month of purchasing this I used it again and was completely blown away. This foundation for me is... THE ONE. That is a very big statement for a teenage girl who hasn't been in the makeup game as long as other people are. This foundation just worked wonders for me it lasted all day without a retouch. I once wore this on a very hot non air conditioned arena and was SOOO SURPRISED to see my skin looking fine and if not even better. This is my go to when I need to go that extra mile to look really good because this product just makes my skin look perfect when it's not.


Loreal True Match

  If I have a favorite high end foundation then for sure I have a favorite drugstore foundation aka this one over here (#udontsayisabel). This is nothing in terms of consistency and finish like my Nars sheer glow. This is more light weight yet gives the same amount of coverage as the Nars one. The finish is more on the dewy side then a satin finish which is what the other one gives. It does also last really well on me without even priming. The hype is real for this foundation and if you're just starting with your makeup collection you should get this one as you're first foundation. It's budget friendly and just beautiful! If you're not a beginner then you should still by this because you need this in your life. If you have a billion other foundations to finish, buying another one aka the loreal true match  which is amazing won't hurt. 

Mac mineralize skin finish in soft and gentle

I just want to put it out there that I'm not really a highlighter hoarder. I just buy one and just use it forever without thinking of buying more highlighters for my collection just sticking to one. This highlighter is pretty good a if you're like and would just buy one highlighter and would stick with it. It lasts so well and leaves and beautiful finish making me look glowing instead of dull which I naturally am. This is just amazing and I love it so much and If I were you should go out and buy it now because it's usually sold out... or not if you live in a place that has a mac that never goes out of stock. It took me a month to get this because it was always sold out I had to ask the saleslady to double double check their stash because I was that annoyed at it being sold out. 

Benefit Hoola Bronzer

This bronzer for me is the best. It's really good at bronzing, contouring and lasts really well! The bronzer itself is matte so it doesn't give a bronzy glow compared to any shimmery bronzer but that's what highlighters are right? I love that fact that it's matte because then I can contour with it and not have to worry of buying another product to contour with. It's a two in one thus making it worth the price tag!


Hope you guys like the post and found it helpful! :)
-Isabel





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I hear that Loreal True Match is basically a drug store dupe for so many amazing high end foundations! I don't wear foundation yet but if I do need it in the future, I'd definitely like to try that :)

    Justine x
    teenfolk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear that it's a really good dupe for the Giorgio Armani one. I'm not sure if it is though because I don't own one. - Isabel :)

      Delete

more here

Mayumi Instagram: @mimski Twitter:@mayumiprimero Isabel Instagram: @issa_bell Twitter: @issa_bell