April Favorites

Sunday, May 03, 2015








L'Oreal True Match Foundation

This is the only foundation I used the whole month. THE HYPE IS REAL! It is so perfect including the price tag. This just gives the perfect amount of coverage concealing all the areas i want covered. The longevity of it is also really good I was so surprised to see after having a long sweaty day that my face was still matte. I come from a tropical country and our current season right now is summer so seeing my face still matte from a long sweaty day is something. I highly recommend to everyone because this is just amazing even if you’re not a foundation person you should definitely check it out. 




Mac Paintpot in Groundwork

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze

Currently I have been very lazy with doing my eyes. I don’t even bother to put eyeshadow but still want color ( i’m weird okay ). I end up using these instead because it’s so easy you just wipe in on then you’re good. you don’t even need to bother with primer because they last really good no matter how oily your lids are . The maybelline ones are definitely a good dupe for the mac ones. They last just as well and are as pigmented as them. The only reason why I went an extra mile to buy the mac ones instead of the maybelline was because of they’re color range. The Maybelline here is very incomplete so when they don’t have the color I want my only option is mac.


Mac Lipliner in Dervish





Mac Lipliner in Boldly Bare


Speaking of Mac, I have been loving their lipliners lately. To be honest, I have been very lazy with makeup in general. I’ve been wearing lip liners nowadays for two reasons. Reason one is obviously because of the Kylie Jenner trend and I’m only in it because of her lip color and not for the whole overlining your lips trend. The second is because they’re low maintenance because they last longer and as you’ve read, I have been makeup lazy. I love these two colors because they’re very natural and just look like you’re lips but better. I’ve been wanting to get whirl but it’s sold out everywhere but I’ve been told that Dervish and Whirl are similar so I guess I feel a bit better because I have Dervish.


Bodyshop Camomile Cleansing Oil

Do you know the feeling when you use baby oil to remove your makeup and you rinse your face and you still feel oily?  I remember the feeling very well (lol). This oil cleanser does not give me that feeling and I was very shocked at first because it was an oil yet my face felt so refreshed. I use this to remove my makeup and I wear waterproof mascara and it just removes it very easily. Just massage the oil into your lashes for a few seconds them whoosh! mascara gone! This cleanser is truly the best, it just removes your makeup so well. All those days where in it would take forever for me to remove my makeup because of my waterproof mascara are gone because I found this!


Hope you guys enjoyed the post and found it helpful! :)
- Isabel


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love love love The Body Shop! I'm using their Vitamin E Day Cream right now and it's working so well for me :) Great favorites post (as always!)

    Justine x
    teenfolk

    ReplyDelete

more here

Mayumi Instagram: @mimski Twitter:@mayumiprimero Isabel Instagram: @issa_bell Twitter: @issa_bell